- What personally-identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
Reboot, LLC (“Reboot.io”) is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Reboot.io only has access to and only collects information that you voluntarily give it via e-mail or other direct contact from you. Reboot.io does not sell or rent this information to any third parties.
Reboot.io will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. It will not share your information with any third party outside of the organization, other than as might be necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- See what data Reboot.io has about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data Reboot.io has about you;
- Express any concern you have about Reboot.io’s use of your data.
Reboot.io takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.