Reboot.io, Inc.’s Terms of Service
By accessing the website at either http://www.reboot.io you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Reboot.io, Inc.’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Reboot.io, Inc.’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Reboot.io, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Reboot.io, Inc.’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Reboot.io, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Reboot.io, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Reboot.io, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Reboot.io, Inc.’s website, even if Reboot.io, Inc. or a Reboot.io, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Reboot.io, Inc.’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Reboot.io, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Reboot.io, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Reboot.io, Inc. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Reboot.io, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Reboot.io, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Reboot.io, Inc. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Colorado and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Reboot Circles Cancellation Policy & Terms
Reboot Circles Cancellation Policy
Our Reboot Circle Groups are designed to build upon one another, meaning each participant is key to the growth and success of the entire group from one meeting to the next. We cannot replace you should you cancel for any reason within 10 days of the first meeting or anytime thereafter. So, if you cancel within 10 days of the first meeting or anytime thereafter, you are responsible for the entire fee for the duration of the group. If a Reboot Circle meeting is ever cancelled due to any reason that was within our control, we will reschedule the meeting giving at least five (5) days notice to all participants. If you are unable to attend a meeting, there will be no refund for that meeting.
Reboot Circles General Terms and Conditions
While honesty and an open-dialogue is critical to the success of Reboot Circles, you should not disclose any confidential, proprietary, trade secret, or other information that you would not release publicly. To the extent that you do disclose such information, you agree to hold-harmless and indemnify us for any damages you or anyone else may incur as a result. You agree that any dispute arising from these terms and conditions or any service provided by or through Reboot.io shall be governed by the laws of the state of Colorado. You further agree that all services provided by Reboot.io are being provided in Boulder County, Colorado and if a lawsuit is ever filed, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of and the lawsuit shall be brought exclusively in an appropriate court in Boulder County, Colorado.
Bootcamp Cancellation Policy
For cancellations received five or more weeks before the retreat begins, you receive a full refund of payments received minus any non-refundable deposit minus 10% of the full registration fee. For cancellations received between three and five weeks before the retreat begins, you receive a full refund of payments received minus any non-refundable deposit minus 50% of the full registration fee. For cancellations received fewer than three weeks before the retreat begins, you forfeit your deposit and registration fee. Cancellations must be in writing and received by midnight mountain time to be eligible for the bracketed refund periods.